Monday, October 30, 2006

Jeffrey Katzenberg Sketches



This evening Jeffrey Katzenberg, the K in Dreamworks SKG, came to A&M to give a talk/presentation on the 'future of computer animation'. 95% of these are of him.

He also showed us 5 min of Shrek 3, which was pretty cool.



He said at Dreamworks "We make movies for adults and for the adult in every child." (Disney said he made movies for children and the child in every adult)

I'm not exactly sure what that means. He also said Shrek was about how if you don't love yourself no one will love you. (this seems a very strange concept of love to me)

He was slightly embarrassed that Dreamworks first film, The Prince of Egypt, was a bible story. (but said it was good despite being a bible drama)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on Katzenberg's visit. Very interesting. Are you studying animation?

11/05/2006 9:41 PM  
Blogger Stejahen said...

No, I'm not really studying animation, I'm studing Enviromental Design w/ emphasis on visual studies.

But I want to work in the film industry, so I could see myself working in animation.

11/06/2006 10:06 PM  
Blogger taira_hobby@windowslive.com said...

i love drawing ^^

visit me at this site

http://tairacartoon.blogspot.com/

thanks for sharing your drawing

1/31/2009 8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home