Saturday, October 14, 2006

Oct 12 and 13


Oct 12 (that's one of my fav. trees)

Yesterday in class, I borrowed a pen from some one, but it was a much nicer pen then I am used too, so it was hard to get used too. I prefer cheap ball-points.

and then at the Aerospace engineering picnic which I happened to walk by:

It was fun, even though they didn't turn out great. I didn't have a pen though, so I ran into the nearest building and search the floors for a pen until I found one.

I sketched the picnic while listening to this Iconic interview with Enrico Casarosa, founder of SketchCrawl.com (a sketchcrawl is a drawing marathon, something I am looking forward to doing soon)

Edit: I forgot this:

2 Comments:

Blogger Cin said...

hi Stephen

hey, many thanks for the link! really nice sketches here, I'm with you I really like just a ballpoint pen to draw with, looks like you take the opportunity to sketch whenever you can, I love these kind of scribbles of everyday, best to you!

Cindy

10/14/2006 2:49 PM  
Blogger Stejahen said...

Thanks Cin, Lately about 1/2 of my sketching is done while I'm doing other things, (walking, eating, waiting in line, in class).

I'm not sure how I got started drawing with a ball-point pen, but not I can't stop.

10/15/2006 11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home