Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Doodling

My icon is the only remaining image of some mushrooms
I modeled a long time ago while listening to Josh Groben,
I now remember. Anyway, My hard-drive crashed and
this is all that remains. So anyway I opened it up in
painter and blew it up:



















Started doodling on it:


















Just scribbling really, but I liked what was going on in the top left corner, so I rotated it and cut it out:


















And painted some:






Looks
like the
start of
some
fantastic
door:



Here is a close up:


And here's some messing with the colors in photoshop:












It's definitely unfinished, but that's all I'll do tonight.
Done while listening to: the Prince of Egypt by Zimmer; the Terminal by Williams; Road to Perdition and Shawshank Redemption by Thomas Newman; and parts of Mission and the Les Miserables movie (not the musical).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home